Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tea Time

Annaliese and I had an evening here without the boys...well minus Finn. We decided to have a tea party in the backyard with yummy cookies and milk. We set up the table with flowers and all and had a wonderful tea party. It was so fun spending time with her and listening to her talk. I realize once I have my children alone I actually like them! It is so hard in the chaos of the day to realize just how darn cute they are.
The cutest thing Annaliese said tonight was when she was drinking milk. She came to the conclusion of why her skin is white. She said "See I drink this milk and it goes into my body and it makes me white like this." She then proceeded to drink the milk and point to her skin. It was so darn cute...the reasoning of a three year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment