Monday, August 3, 2009

Labor is a comin

Okay so tonight at dinner I began to have some discomfort and contractions coming and going. I am the most uncomfortable I have been so far....so who knows. We will see what tonight holds for us! I just decided to look at what the date was tomorrow and what feast day it might be and found out that it is the feast of St. John Vianney the patron of priests in the year of the priest. This was so special to me because I decided from the day I knew I was pregnant to offer my pregnancy and delivery specifically for the perserverance and fidelity of priests. I have done something different with each child such as and increase in vocations, abortion etc...but I really felt back at Thanksgiving last year with all of the priests I knew who were struggling that they needed my prayers the most this pregnancy...so how ironic would it be if I had this little darling tomorrow...if not thats okay, but I did think it was quite cool that I get to be so uncomfortable on this special day of the priesthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment