Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet Finnian








Finnian is the sweetest of all our babes! We seriously have been blessed with our first amazingly good baby! He is so laid back and really goes with the flow of life not needing to much from anyone. He actually sometimes needs to just be sitting by himself away from the onslaught of hugs and kisses he receives all day. He has really made me fall in love with sweet little babes. I just adore him and don't want him to get a day bigger. Here are some pictures to prove he has had at least one bath in his first 22 days of life! Here are couple of other pics from tonight when we were sitting and eating yogurt and granola on the bed together...he is my little buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie! I am so glad you started a blog so I can see pictures of your kids and hear how you are doing. Finnian is so precious and I am so glad you got a good baby!

    ReplyDelete