Sunday, March 28, 2010

Synchronized Pooping

I came up with a new sport at the Olympics...Synchronized Pooping. My children will win...they are the best Synchronized poopers in the world! It really is amazing that they all seem to poop at the same times every day. Yes I did say same timeS (plural) because I do have some super poopers that poop several times a day! I put both diaper dudes on the floor to change them end up changing one and hear MOM MOM I need you to wipe me and I run off to one bathroom and wipe one bootie and then to another bathroom and wipe another bootie. Yes this does happen almost every day! Then I return to change the other diaper. I am telling you there will be no better Synchronized Poopers! We are raising them right here in our home!

2 comments:

  1. too funny! hadley has trained herself to go right at naptime and bedtime...how convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're with you. good thing we have several pottys! :)

    ReplyDelete