Sunday, March 28, 2010

Paper Chain

So we also made a paper chain counting down the days until Easter. The chain is totally demolished at this point, but I think we had it until we were at day 15 which is great! I got very eager at the beginning of making it and started by putting bible versus on each sheet. I made it to day 5 when Fussy Finn whom I had moved around in several different positions and was still screaming in the ergo carrier on my back point, Gavin was eating the markers and Tristan was well lets just say very stapler happy with everything around and on him! Water toppled on top of many of the slips of paper and I had to cut more and they had to decorate more. Gavin decorated his with the peanut butter that should have gone into his mouth and there was probably a little snot decorating going on as well. What a beautiful chain it was peanut butter, snot and all and I thought the thing would never break with the 1000 staples that held it together, but it did not stand the test of time in our home.






No comments:

Post a Comment