Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wisdom from Annaliese

I don't know how to do a quote of the day or basically anything but putting up a new post.

At breakfast this morning Gavin was sticking a spoon up his nose and trying to push oatmeal up his nose...(yes if you don't know Gavin this is a typical behavior) he is super messy and so very funny. So I said Gavin you do not stick spoons up your nose. Annaliese being the second mother of the house said "Gavin you only stick your fingers in your nose and not spoons." So very funny!

Annaliese proceeded to go upstairs to but on her leotard. She does not dance, but loves to wear leotards or pjs all day. She came down with her leotard and said can I wear my balleration (this is what she calls it for some reason) so I can look beautifee (this is another one of her words instead of beautiful she created her own word.

3 comments: